Wednesday, January 7, 2009

making life more tolerable..

I feel like shit. my stomach hurts and my head aches and i haven't eaten all day. Mamabear is hooking me up with quesadillas and cabbage (ohh the joys of being multicultured). I'm watching armageddon week on the history channel. shit has me buggin out.. the worlds supposed to end on my dads bday, 2012.. idk though, i think the world AS WE KNOW IT will end, and that things will go apeshit, but im not so sure that everything will explode and dissapear. idk. idk enough to have an opinion. so how are you guys? i'm listening to serj tankian.. (lead singer for system of a down)..the mans got much to say.. i wonder if i have much to say, or if i just say much.. theres a difference. i havent been blogging a lot, probably because ive been keeping two journals. one for thoughts and one for poetry. i'll post some shit from both eventually.. alright kiddos. more than one vid for you guys today.They're all really dope concepts, so watch them.

The Unthinking Majority/ Serj Tankian


Empty Walls / Serj Tankian


Lie Lie Lie / Serj Tankian

No comments: