Friday, January 30, 2009

I feel like

tasting the world. i wonder if itd be processed and have mad chemicals known to cause cancer.. or if itd be bitter on the surface but sweet when you really bite into it. i wonder if it comes in 7 flavors.. one for each continent. maybe the stars are sugar coating like.. the shit on sour patch kids. fuck it i want to taste the universe. im not sure whether the sun would taste like egg yolk or butterscotch or big red. my creative writing teacher told me i was a star in a past life, and that when i die i just may become a nebula.. or a fruit bat. i just want to be able to make art in my next life. by the way, i used to post pictures on here all the time. this is a picture of me from yesterday. in case you forgot. lol.



I Can't Explain / The Who

No comments: